Media releases and news
Read news and press releases about our online school activities, projects, progress and outreach activities in the education domain.
Latest media releases
- We’re taking the world by storm – and have the accolades to prove it13 January 2023 – Think Digital won two awards in the same year – The Livewire award for Innovation and Excellence and the Excellence Award in Online Schooling Services.
- Online schooling the solution to education crisis – Think Digital Academy29 July 2021 – The education crisis and backlog due to learning time lost during the COVID-19 pandemic can be addressed by online schooling.
- South African digital college scoops international award21 July 2021 – Think Digital Academy has won the international 2021/22 Corporate LiveWire Prestige Award for the second year in a row.
- SA digital academy goes global18 November 2020 – Think Digital Academy has over 3 000 students and 30 educational support centres offering its content, and it has just opened its first branch in the US.
- South African online school wins international award, expands to US, UAE21 September 2020 – Think Digital Academy has scooped The Virtual School of the Year category in the 2020/21 international Corporate Livewire Prestige Awards.
- Think Digital wins international virtual school of the year award21 September 2020 – Think Digital has won the international Corporate Livewire Prestige Award in the category of Virtual School of the Year 2020/21.
- Online learning a safe haven amid COVID-19 siege on SA’s academic year14 July 2020 – Numerous schools and universities in South Africa have embraced online learning.
- New virtual school launches in SA25 November 2016 – The first virtual school in South Africa to offer both the CAPS and the British International curricula opens.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Subscribe to our mailing list to ensure you are kept up-to-date on our virtual learning activities.